What are Moekana T-shirts?Moekana T-shirts are a collectible series of T-shirts developed using the cute illustrations from the Moekana Japanese learning series.
The design of Moekana T-shirts has evolved over the past couple of years, but every design has the Culture Japan logo printed on the back, as well as an orange tab sewn to the bottom of the shirt. The first 7 designs have also been limited to black t-shirts.
The series was first launched in Singapore at Anime Festival Asia '12, and was then brought to several events around the world listed up below:
- Anime Festival Asia '12 (Singapore)
- Comic Fiesta '12 (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Thailand Game Show '13 (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Anime Expo 2013 (Los Angeles, California, USA)
- Culture Japan Convention 2013 (Penang, Malaysia)
- AniManGaki 2013 (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Anime Festival Asia Indonesia '13 (Jakarta, Indonesia)
The initial 8 designs of the Moekana T-shirt series have been event-only limited goods throughout 2012 and 2013, but plans are underway for more designs to be made available to the rest of the world through an online shopping platform early 2014.
Get a quick look of the first 8 Moekana T-shirt designs by hovering over the pictures below.